Rena said that i didnt update my blog since many many days ago.
So, I am gonna write something new now.
Yea. I have made a decision.
I refused the offer and scholarship frm HongKong Polytechnic University.
Many ppl say that it is a waste.
But, I dont think so....
I prefer a university that the quality is on the top of the world.
And the university is located near malaysia,
so I no need to take a long journey when I return my house.
Btw, I didnt receive the scholarship outcome yet till now.
I knew that the scholarship is very very competitive.
I need to compete with many Alevel student....><
arghh~ I dont want to pay any fees.
http://bschool.nus.edu.sg/Portals/0/images/Marketing/docs/mno1001.pdf
the URL is one of my many many many many courses.
this is the first course that i need to study in Aug this year.
argh~ can u see that it is so so so difficult?
I really cant manage to fulfill the requirement
I begin to worry now...
And my english.... Really poor when compare with those students.
What is my position in the uni?
argh~
i really cant imagine my life that start frm this August.
I tell myself that I need to master my english writing and communication skill asap
But the problem is,
I cant find any ways that can master my english in this 4 months.
神啊,救救我吧!
I cant imagine my life without my close friends.
Agnes went to Australia last week.
Time really flies,
she went there for one week alrdy.
I cant forget the scence.
Go overseas to study.
Need to miss your family, friends, bed, lover...etc....
And no one will help u when u face any problem there
Anything that u dont know,
u must solve it yourself.
我不想有“一夜长大”的感觉
worrying
dear frens, how r u recently?


4 言语:
ops!don worry!!!!!hahahahha
we will support u,
but don call us when u r staying in S'gapore,cause the mobile phone fees in charge both of us~haha expensive...
hahahhaha
no no no~ i call back u all no need charge any fees~ XD
err,,,no nid worry so much~
船到桥头自然直~^^
Can you write 2 languages?
可以写两种语言吗?
发表评论